Returns & Exchanges:
We want you to be confident when you’re making a purchase. That’s why we offer a 90 day window for exchanges and returns on any order made through bernhelmets.com (that’s this website right here).
Not digging the size or color of your helmet? No worries – we offer free exchanges on helmets of the same style, and we’ll pay for shipping. Need to return your lid? Bummer – but we get it – which is why you’ll score a full refund, minus the cost of the shipping label, on returns made within 90 days.
The sooner you get moving, the sooner you can get back out there. Click here to visit the Trading Post so we can get this party started. Can’t find your order number? Click here to hit us up.
Ground Rules at the Trading Post:
- You do not talk about the Trading Post – just kidding, go ahead and blab about it. The more people that know, the better.
- The helmet and its box must be in their original and undamaged condition – meaning no dings, dents, or homegrown customizations (no matter how ‘cool’ you thought that DIY racing stripe looked).
- To get a full refund, your return must be complete with all liners, accessories, tags, and manuals that came with the helmet. (Yes, we know what we put in the box before we sent it – and yes, a real human will double check that it’s all in there.)
Warranty: 3 (count 'em, three!) year warranty against defects and workmanship.
Having an issue with your Bern lid? Let our gear experts take a look! All we need is a few pictures and a little bit of info about the issue, and we’ll take it from there.
If our team notices any factory defects, manufacturing flaws, or something that just straight up ain’t right, we’ll replace your helmet free of charge. Got any questions we can answer? Click here to hit us up!
This warranty does not cover defects & damage caused by abuse, neglect, or alterations. AKA, don’t leave your lid in a snowbank all winter, and don’t try any DIY helmet fabrications.
Damage Replacement Policy:
Accidents happen, and nobody knows that better than us. If you just took a spill in your Bern lid, we’ll send you a brand-new one in exchange for some pics, a backstory, and shipping costs. Oh yeah – and it’s a lifetime deal.
Why? Because we trust our gear, and you should too. We want to make sure you’ve got a lid you can count on so you can get back out there with confidence.
Ready to replace your dinged up bucket? Click here to hit us up!
- We’ll need to see proof of purchase. This deal applies to lids purchased from our website and/or our verified dealers, but we won’t accept a screen shot of a Venmo payment to some dude on Craigslist.
- Exchanges are only valid for helmets of equal or lesser value. (Sorry, but you can’t swap out an old Tigre for a Carbon Watts.)
- We know our gear. Don’t try slapping a Bern logo on that weird helmet you bought at a big box store last summer, we won’t fall for it.