- Bringing technology from high-quality aerospace and performance equipment to Bern's iconic snow helmet, the Winter Watts, for a premium safety and style experience. Quantities are limited; be one of the first to experience our most premium helmet yet this winter season.
AVAILABLE NOW: INNOVATIVE CARBON FIBER HELMET
8 - 10 x STRONGER
- Carbon Fiber is a woven material which spreads any impact across a wider surface. The fiber in our Carbon Watts was specifically developed to deliver an optimum strength-to-weight ratio. This makes it 8 - 10x stronger than traditional plastic-shelled helmets, providing added protection.
- Naturally lighter than ABS plastic, which is used in our original Winter Watts, the carbon fiber shell of the Carbon Watts makes it 11% lighter than the original model. You can ride confidently with the added protection and increased comfort, allowing you to Stay Out There.
- The Bern Carbon Watts is made through a carefully detailed, 10-hour hand-done process and is finished with high quality, scratch and sun-resistant, translucent UV gloss paint. This also allows you to see the carbon fibers in full detail, revealing its unique woven pattern.
THE HAND MAKING PROCESS
1. Hand Layered Carbon fiber onto Watts HeadForm
2. Hand Cut Seam
3. Hand Sanded, Washed and Polished Servicing
4. High Compression Molding
5. Finishing of Molding
6. Hand Filed Seam
7. Sand Blasted Finish
8. Hand Vent Tracing, Cutting & Trimming
9. Translucent Paint and Clear Coat Finishing
- "Helmet Technology Stepping Up Sophistication"