- Carbon Fiber is a woven material which spreads any impact across a wider surface. The fiber in our Carbon Watts was specifically developed to deliver an optimum strength-to-weight ratio. This makes it 8 - 10x stronger than traditional plastic-shelled helmets, providing added protection.
THANK YOU FOR ENTERING
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CARBON WATTS:
8 - 10 x STRONGER
- Naturally lighter than ABS plastic, which is used in our original Winter Watts, the carbon fiber shell of the Carbon Watts makes it 11% lighter than the original model. You can ride confidently with the added protection and increased comfort, allowing you to Stay Out There.
- The Bern Carbon Watts is made through a carefully detailed, 10-hour hand-done process and is finished with high quality, scratch and sun-resistant, translucent UV gloss paint. This also allows you to see the carbon fibers in full detail, revealing its unique woven pattern.
THE HAND MAKING PROCESS
1. Hand Layered Carbon fiber onto Watts HeadForm
2. Hand Cut Seam
3. Hand Sanded, Washed and Polished Servicing
4. High Compression Molding
5. Finishing of Molding
6. Hand Filed Seam
7. Sand Blasted Finish
8. Hand Vent Tracing, Cutting & Trimming
9. Translucent Paint and Clear Coat Finishing
No purchase necessary to be entered into this contest. Must be 18+ to enter and win. Winners are restricted to residents currently living in the USA. Bern Helmets reserves the right to change or alter these rules or regulations, including the modification of the prize pack at any time. By entering the giveaway, you will be subscribed to Bern's E-Newsletter. Giveaway entries must be submitted prior to 11:59pm EST on February 6th to be valid.